we recycle sustainable and with know-how
The very complex problems of the recycling and environmental industry require specific solutions. Among them, special IFE products have been firmly established for a long time.
Very often the recycling process is a very complex process and therefor requires very good solutions. Siethom has been known for solving problems and providing suitable and efficient solutions.
We can offer a very extensive range of electromagnetic and permanent magnetic separators. Innovations, further developments and technical know-how have helped us to develop the best and most efficient products.
Machine solutions for Environmental Technology
IFE waste screens are flat screen designs with an unbalanced shaft. The screen panels are arranged in cascades and their louver-like design allows for maximum screen openings, guaranteeing a nearly non-clogging operation. Divergating bars loosen the material and prevent covering of the screen decks.
- standardized basic design
- high throughput performances
- almost no clogging
- maximized screen openings
- no rope formation in oversize fractions
- loosened oversize fraction discharge
- easy adjustment of the cut point
- good accessability
- minimized maintenance
Hard particle separator and Destoner
FE Hard particle separator and Destoner are used to concentrate valuable substances as well as to separate tramp material. Solid, heavy figures fall down, whereas flat, light particles are transported upwards by vibratory forces.
Typical applications can be found in recycling, glass, C&D waste as well as in the compost industry.
- robust design
- easy adjustment of each separation plate individually
- low maintenance and wear
- maximized separation without air
- low power consumption
- unique system
Electromagnetic overband separator
IFE electromagnetic overband separators are used to separate ferrous impurities from any kind of bulk material. They are used to recover magnetic particles from slag, household or industrial waste, foundry sand etc. and are utilized to protect crushers, belt conveyors, screens or grinders from metallic tramp particles. When a large volume of tramp iron is expected, a self-cleaning type separator will be more economical than a simple suspended magnet which is sufficient for small quantities.
Most beneficial are electromagnetic overband separators, when strong magnetic fields are needed or arrangement of equipment only allows for high clearence distances.
- ultimate magnetic force with low energy consumption
- oil cooled coil providing best heat dissipation allows for compact design
- deep magnetic field
- easy cleaning due to defeatable magnetic field
- available with or without extracting belt (automatic or manual cleaning)
- tailor-made solutions
Magnetic Drum Separator
IFE magnetic drum separators are used to separate tramp iron from bulk material of all kind. Bulk material is fed via a chute or vibrating feeder to the separator and is conveyed by the rotation of the drum casing. Magnetic particles are attracted by the internal permanent magnet, whereas nonmagnetic particles follow their flight path determined by inertia and gravity. The attracted material is conveyed by the drum shell to the end of the magnetic field and dropped to the other side of an adjustable splitter.
- multiple designs, tailor-made to the application
- high magnetic forces
- high availability
- low maintenance cost
- various applications in recycling and scrap industry
The proven design of the upper deck combined with the new resonance system VARIOMAT of the lower deck provide for an extraordinary double deck screen. The screen is driven by the IFE unbalanced shaft and the flexible screen mats of the lower deck are agitated in resonance to the screen frame. This flip-flop design allows for non-clogging screening.
- high feed rates
- almost non-clogging screening at both decks
- maximized screen openings
- loosened overfeed
- individual setup of vibration at lower deck
- operates at standard inclinations
Der IFE-SORT ist eine Dichtesortiermaschine basierend auf dem Fluidbettsystem für feine, trockene Schüttgüter. Die Funktion dieses Lufttrenntisches beruht auf einer Kombination aus Vibrations- und Lufttechnik.
Schwere Anteile werden durch Vibration aufwärts gefördert, leichte Komponenten werden durch eingeleitete Luft in Schwebe gehalten und schwimmen folglich abwärts.
Der Einsatzbereich liegt im Recycling und in der Sekundärrohstoffaufbereitung sowie in der Holzindustrie, der Nahrungsmittelindustrie und dem Bergbau.
- sämtliche Einstellmöglichkeiten serienmäßig, dadurch sehr breites Anwendungsspektrum bis in den Feinstkornbereich
- hohe Aufgaberate und daraus resultierende geringe spezifische Kosten
- beste Reinheitsgrade
- kurze Amortisationszeit
Flip-flop screen TRISOMAT
The flip-flop screen TRISOMAT is perfectly suited for difficult to handle material. These screens perform outstandingly where the decks of conventional screens clog or stick.
- high specific feed rate
- unique 3-phase oscillation
- minimized clogging and sticking
- minimized dynamic loads
- maximized reliability
- mechanically strained screen mats
- feed material is accelerated to 50 g at the maximum
Permanentmagnetic overband separator
IFE permanentmagnetic overband separators are used to separate ferrous impurities from any kind of bulk material. They are used to recover magnetic particles from slag, household or industrial waste, foundry sand etc. and are utilized to protect crushers, belt conveyors, screens or grinders from metallic tramp particles.
When a large volume of tramp iron is expected, a self-cleaning type separator with extraction belt is more economical than a simple suspended magnet which is sufficient for small quantities. Most beneficial are permanentmagnetic overband separators for smalll distances and economical operation.
- minimized operating cost
- explosion proof
- no electric connection of the magnet, just for the extraction belt
- compact design
- low weight
- fast payback
- available with or without extraction belt (automatic or manual cleaning)
- tailor-made solutions
IFE-magnetic pulleys comprise of a shaft with the magnetic system built on it. Both ends of the shaft are adapted according to clients needs. These pulleys are usually installed in belt conveyors.
The magnetic system induces a strong magnetic field functioning all over the perimeter. All magnetizable material is attracted and pulled to the pulley, until it is extracted from the magnetic field by the lower run of the belt.
- high magnetic Forces
- no additional operating and energy cost
- integrated easily as pulley of a belt conveyor
- can be installed as an add-on addition
- no maintenance
- ends of shaft made according to clients needs